Privacy is important to all of us. You, as well as me, so here’s what I do.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Ian Arthur is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to information that you voluntarily provide via the contact from or the wedding and portrait booking form.
I will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside Ian Arthur Wedding Photography.
Unless you specifically ask me not to, I may contact you in the future via email to tell you about specials, new products or services.
I use Google Analytics on this website to collect statistical information. The information gathered is purely for my own information, such as which pages are visited, how long visitors have visited the website, whether they are using a PC or a Mac and from which country in the world a visitor is located.
Your Access to and control over information
You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on my website:
• See what data I have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data I have about you.
• Have me delete any data I have about you.
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information – such as credit card data – is provided for payment, this information is encrypted and transmitted via a secure portal to the card processing company (stripe.com) and I do not see, record or harvest any card payment details.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. I am the only person who will access any information you have provided, and will use this information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers and servers where I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.